A bit of history
The Scalenghe pastry shop was opened in 1954 in Trofarello, near Turin. The artisanal production and the pursuit of excellence through a careful choice of the best raw materials characterize the company from the very beginning.
After 60 years, the third generation of pastry chefs shares the same values to produce the Soft Nougat with Hazelnut Tonda Gentile Trilobata, covered with dark chocolate or gianduja. The processing of nougat is still what it once was, handed down from father to son, without contamination.
Moreover, the Scalenghe Pastry Shop was awarded the Mark of Artisan Excellence for the production of nougat and chocolate with the recognition of Master of Taste by the Turin Chamber of Commerce and Slow Food.